The Merrimack Valley Chapter welcomes you to our website!
Dean: Silke Maravelis - Sub-Dean: Hugh Hinton
Treasurer: Craig Seamen
Secretary: Jodi Templer
Members at Large: Linda Paulet (2019) Jay Lane (2020) Alice Johnson Hannon (2021)
Newsletter Editor and PR: Alain Bojarski - Scholarships: Denise Ann Shea
Auditor: Shirley MacKenzie - Placement: Norma Reich
Librarian: Barbara Owen
Organ Restoration/History: Bob Reich
Chaplain: Dr. Richard Hughes
Webmaster: David G. Baker
About Our Chapter
We serve the area generally north and east of Boston. We welcome inquiries about chapter membership and programs. Send the webmaster an email by clicking this link.
You can get a copy of our current Swell to Great Newsletter by clicking here.
The "Newsletters" link above has an archive of newsletters from the last few years.
Do you know a young person interested in learning how to play the organ? The Merrimack Chapter has a scholarship program. An application is available by clicking here.
Our upcoming programs:
• December No Program
• Sunday January 6, 5 PM 12th Night Celebration: Maggie Marshall's Home in Chelmsford, MA
• Saturday February 23, 8:30 AM Mini-Convention: First- Calvary Baptist Church North Andover, MA
• Sunday March 10, 3-5 pm Christa Rakich: Yoga and Practicing: Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, Hampton, NH
• Saturday May 4, 10am - 3pm Organ Crawl in Concord, MA
• Sunday June 2 Member’s Recital - Pinewood Lutheran Church, Burlington, MA